Our full list of MEND member pantries (with addresses, hours, and contact info) can be found here. Note that, in light of recent health concerns, some are closed temporarily, or are modifying their operations (e.g., by pre-packing food, limiting numbers of volunteers, and moving outdoors) to help protect their volunteers and patrons.
See below for a list of OPEN pantries for this week.
OPEN Food Pantries for the week of 9/20:
- Apostles’ House, Newark: 9/21 and 9/25
- Bloomfield Church on the Green, Bloomfield: 9/23, 9/25, 9/26
- Church Women United, Irvington: 9/23
- Elmwood Presbyterian, East Orange: 9/26
- First Hopewell, Newark: 9/23
- First SDA, Montclair: 9/27
- Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, West Orange: 9/22 (open only to West Orange and Orange residents)
- Isaiah House, East Orange: 9/21, 9/22, 9/24, 9/25
- Our Lady of Sorrows, South Orange: 9/26
- Pierre Toussaint, Newark: 9/26
- St. James Social Services Corporation, Newark: weekdays
- United Community Corporation, Newark: weekdays