Our full list of MEND member pantries (with addresses, hours, and contact info) can be found here. Note that, in light of recent health concerns, some are closed temporarily, or are modifying their operations (e.g., by pre-packing food, limiting numbers of volunteers, and moving outdoors) to help protect their volunteers and patrons.
See below for a list of OPEN pantries for this week.
OPEN Food Pantries for the week of 3/29:
- Apostles House – Newark (3/30 and 4/3)
- Bloomfield Church on the Green – Bloomfield (4/1)
- Elmwood Presbyterian – East Orange (4/1 @ noon)
- First Hopewell – Newark (4/1)
- First Seventh Day Adventist – Montclair (3/29)
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church – East Orange (3/31)
- Isaiah House – East Orange (3/30 and 3/31)
- St. James Social Services Corporation – Newark (weekdays)
- United Community Corporation – Newark (weekdays)